Associate Patrick Ebner has many years experience working with families and individuals to assure that their loved ones are protected financially through Wills and Trusts. He has set up Estate Plans for countless families, and continues to work with them through the difficult Probate process. In addition, he aggressively pursues the claims of Social Security Claimants and those who have been wrongfully terminated for their jobs due to racial, gender, religious, or age reasons. He is a personable Euclid-native who is dedicated to protecting the legal rights of his clients throughout the Cleveland, Ohio area.
- Social Security- We ensure that disabled workers and their family members recover the greatest amount of benefits available through the Social Security program.
- Employment Law- We litigate the legal claims of workers adversely affected by wrongful termination, age discrimination, sexual harassment, and other illegal actions by employers and others on the job.
- Estate Planning– Patrick helps families obtain peace of mind through the careful drafting of estate planning documents including wills, trusts, and healthcare directives.
- Personal Injury– Patrick helps victims of motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, medical malpractice, defective products, and other accidents recover maximum compensation for their injuries.
- Family Law– Patrick is committed to the idea of a collaborative family law practice, either through dissolution or mediation, in order to help reduce the cost and stress to clients going through some of the most difficult times in their lives. However, when collaborative efforts do not work out, Patrick has the expertise and experience to fight vigorously on behalf of his clients.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio ’09
- Ohio ’08